Reflection: These designs were quite hard to differentiate and in the process of getting my ideas on paper was relaxing as it all came together based off of my sketches. These designs allowed me to express my creativity and brings a sense of inspiration for future designs.
While creating this artwork, I thought of making one regular while the other irregular and thought of implementing grey tones and white outlines. At first I wanted to make them reflect each other but the white outline made them appear differently.
this is very neat (husam abbas)
ReplyDeleteThis is really good, I really like your drawing. Your Plane #2 is illusional, it looks like a 3D.
ReplyDeletePlane #2 had good shapes and shading
ReplyDeleteI like your drawing I'd say you did a great job and only wished if you added more detail
ReplyDeleteThis one was amazing, I see that you put a lot of effect to it and took your time. Everything was so straight. Nice work
ReplyDelete